Is your precious wedding dress in the back of the closet feeling neglected? The Wedding Gown Preservation Kit has helped over 3 million brides across the nation that were married weeks or even decades in the past take their gowns from the back of the closet and into family heirloom status, even if they thought their gown might be too yellowed and stained beyond all hope! Remember, stains on delicate fabrics become more damaging and set-in over time. Ordering today ensures a memory that will last a lifetime!
The Nation's Most Trusted Preservation Service Since 1913
The Traditional Wedding Gown Preservation Kit is the nation's #1 top selling service for brides to have their wedding gowns professionally cleaned and preserved. Our world class SYSTEMK4 wedding dress cleaning technology removes both visible and invisible stains from your wedding day and protects your dress against future yellowing. Our low price includes sales tax and also includes complimentary 2-way shipping of your wedding dress to the Wedding Gown Preservation Company to receive its museum quality preservation. Also included is $500 of insurance for the trip to ensure your gown is safe at all times.
Your Museum-Quality Preservation Includes:
- Cleaning and Preservation Utilizing our Exclusive SYSTEMK4 Technology
- FREE Preservation of Up to 3 Additional Accessories (Veil, Gloves, Purse, etc.)
- 100 Year Guarantee Against Future Yellowing
- Complimentary 2-way Shipping
- Beautiful Embossed Preservation Chest with Viewing Window
- $500 Shipping Insurance
- Acid Free Tissue Paper & Preservation Bust to Maintain Form
- Acid Free Gloves to Inspect Your Museum Grade Preservation
- Access to GownTracker™ to Track the Process of your Preservation 24/7